Skip to content
Cookies and this website

This website uses cookies to give you the best online experience. If you'd like to know more please read our cookie policy

Latest news

Private Rented Tenants Fees

Published: Tuesday 4 June 2019

Are you a landord or tenant in the Private Rented Sector?

From 1st June 2019, tenant fees are no longer legal and a a tenancy security deposit is restricted to five weeks’ rent

REACH Tenancy Support Programme on 2nd May 2019

Published: Friday 12 April 2019

The next Tenancy Support Programme is on the 2nd May 2019 at the Milsom Street Office, 10am to 12.30pm.   

The training provides a fantastic opportunity to learn some essential tenancy skills around setting up or maintaining a tenancy, your rights as a tenant, the responsibilities of a landlord, basic money management and much more.   

Refreshments and snacks are provided and Reach will reimburse any travel costs for the day of the training and attendees will be given a certificate of attendance. 

To book a place please contact REACH on 01225 422156


The Next Steps

Published: Friday 8 February 2019

From being matched to moving in to your Social or Affordable Rent Curo Home

The Next Steps

Supported Lodgings Scheme

Published: Thursday 10 January 2019

Ever thought of becoming a Supported Lodgings provider?  If you have a spare room and are able to help a young person gain the skills needed to live independenty, please visit their website for further details.

Homesearch Policy Consultation

Published: Friday 14 December 2018

Following the introduction of the Homeless Reduction Act and new guidance on the allocation of social housing from central government, we are consulting on amending the Homesearch policy.

The consultation is on the main council website and a copy of the draft policy can be view here Homesearch Allocation Scheme 2019 DRAFT